Three children have died and more than 50 others are seriously ill in Peru after eating a school meal contaminated with pesticide, officials say.
The children were being fed by a government nutrition programme for the poor, at a remote mountain village in the north of the country.
It is thought the meal of rice and fish was prepared in a container which may have previously held rat poison.
At least three adults have also been taken ill.
The mass poisoning happened in the village of Redondo in the Cajamarca region, about 750km (470 miles) north of the capital, Lima